CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- To enhance and develop the governance skills, competencies and teamwork for Boards, individual directors and board officers- including the Chairpersons of Boards and board Committees, Committees and members of Board Committees Chief Executive Officers and key Senior Executives, Secretaries to the Board and Compliance officers
- To build institutional and individual capacity and inculcate skills to measure, evaluate and monitor the quality, impact, and extent of implementation of corporate governance practices
CONSULTANCY AND ADVISORY SERVICES
- Advising, mentoring and supporting chairpersons and individual directors to effectively discharge their roles.
- Advising on and developing organizational specific governance instruments including Board Charters, Governance Manuals, codes of conduct and ethics, terms of reference for board Committees and evaluation tools.
- Facilitating Board evaluations and follow-up on recommendations.
- Facilitating Board and management retreats and team building programs linking corporate governance to strategic leadership, competitive & performance excellence, change and risk management.
- Undertaking governance audits and reviews assisting organizations and boards ensure regulatory compliance, transparent accountability, disclosure and reporting in accordance with applicable laws and best practices.
- Helping boards put in place performance management systems for institutional excellence and management oversight.
- Assisting boards to develop and put in place proactive, purposeful and systematic succession management systems that ensure the rejuvenation and renewal of the board and leadership continuity, retention and development of knowledge and intellectual capital for the future and encouraging the growth and development of executive management.
- Helping Board link corporate governance, corporate citizenship, social and environmental accountability to competitive business success.
In all its program activities, ACGAS seeks to develop mutually beneficial collaborative arrangements for the greatest common good of shareholders, investors, customers, other stakeholders, and society.