Africa Corporate Governance Advisory Services (ACGAS) is a consultancy and advisory services company established in 2008. ACGAS was started by a team of certified corporate governance trainers under the leadership of Karugor Gatamah. He is the founder and first Chief Executive of CCG.
ACGAS sets out to promote excellence in corporate governance by delivering:
Capacity to install, maintain and deliver sustainable practices for competitive and performance excellence. Capacity to measure and test the quality and impact of corporate governance and leadership practices.
We seek to achieve four fundamental objectives:
- Improve the governance of enterprises.
- Enhance the attractiveness, credibility, sustainability of the business sector in Africa.
- Facilitate the establishment of collaborative platforms – between public, private and civil society sectors.
- To secure a stable environment in which business enterprises can grow, thrive and sustainably create wealth.
Entrenching best corporate governance practices for the competitive excellence of corporations across the African continent.
To promote collective action to implement best corporate governance practices for the sustainable success, competitive and performance excellence of business enterprises through capacity building, monitoring, evaluating and measuring quality and impact of practices, and the establishment of collaborative partnerships.
Our Guiding Values
- Pursuit of professional excellence
- Focused intelligence, passion and innovative creativity.
- Social accountability with integrity and sincerity.
- Responsible stewardship in the best interests of all our client